Monday, September 19, 2016

About Me

Hello, my name is Bailey Parker I'm 15 years old from the Unites States of America. I was born on June 27 2001. I have 3 sisters that all happen to be older than me their names are Heather, Ashley, and Rebecca. I play year round sports one being basketball and the other being volleyball. All of my family members have played or coached a sport at least once in their life. Besides being into sports I am also very into my academics. Just like most of you i am learning to speak another language , I am learning to speak Spanish. Along with the struggles of learning a new language it is also very interesting and a great experience. Do you enjoy learning new languages? I also bake, I started baking when I was 5 with the help of my Grandmother of course. Me and her could sit and bake for hours on end, we are very close. My older sister Heather just had a baby named Grady and he actually was born the day before me just 14 years after. My other sister Ashley has a boy named Emerson who is 3 but he lives in Texas which is 3000 miles away which isn't all that bad because I go there every summer. And if you couldn't tell by all the explanations of my family I am very family oriented. We eat family dinners , go to our family cabin together, and also go to all of each others sporting events. By family I don't just mean my mom, dad, and sisters but my uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Other than being family oriented with a enjoyment of academics, sports, and baking I also like music of all varieties and I love to do make up and hair. I could spend hours on end looking up different make up and hair tutorials on YouTube. My favorite tutorials to watch are by Carly Byble. As you can see I have a lot of interests in my life but I'm really excited to get to know more about your cultures and interests as well.





































3 comments:

  1. Hello Bailey, I really like your lifestyle and your interests I also speak many languages and love that it's very interesting to know about another country's language and culture. I like sports too, biking and football mainly and your attachement to your family is amazing, I think that family is the most important thing and that everybody must be in good relationship with his family. I find your life very interesting and would love to know more about you and your country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people that live here are into football as well and yes me and my family are very close and I also think it is a good thing to have a good relationship with your family.

      Delete
    2. A lot of people that live here are into football as well and yes me and my family are very close and I also think it is a good thing to have a good relationship with your family.

      Delete